You only have one chance to take your senior pictures, so you want them to turn out great. Here are a few tips that
can help you have the perfect smile for your photos. Keep reading to learn about them.
Cosmetic dentistry can improve your smile so you can look your best for several special events, including senior
pictures. Here are a few ways these treatments can improve the look of your smile.
- Whitening your teeth can make you look younger and more vibrant. Yellowed teeth can be from coffee, tea, or
other foods and beverages. Professional whitening by a dentist will whiten your smile by several shades in a
short amount of time. You will love your results!
- Veneers can straighten the appearance of crooked or misshapen teeth. They are thin shells that are cemented to
the front of your teeth to change their shape. You can choose from porcelain veneers that are highly stain
resistant and can last for many years with proper care.
- Bonding is another option for repairing a broken or chipped tooth. A resin is applied directly to the tooth that
is shaped and polished to match your other teeth. You can easily complete your bonding procedure in just one
visit to your dentist’s office.
- Dental implants can restore the function of missing teeth and are a permanent solution. The implant is
surgically placed and topped with a dental crown that looks natural and beautiful. Implants can also be used to
hold dentures in place so they won’t slip while you eat and speak. This improves your confidence when you
need to speak in public or have an important event to attend.
- A dental crown is a tooth-shaped cap that covers a tooth that has been damaged. It can be used to restore teeth
that are cracked, worn down, or misshapen. They are also often used after root canal treatments to protect and
restore the tooth. They are typically made of porcelain and customized to match the shape and color of your
teeth. They look and feel like your natural smile!
If you are ready to improve your smile before your next big event, call your dentist to schedule an appointment for a
consultation at Englewood Dentistry. They will help you understand your options and help you choose the right
treatment for your needs and budget.
For more information about improving your smile, visit Englewood Dentistry at 334 Grand Ave, Englewood 07631,
or call (201) 541-8111.